国/地域: United Arab Emirates
REGULATORY AFFAIRS GRADUATE PROGRAM
Regulatory Affairs graduate supports in the preparation and validation of products dossier and compliance, sending them to distributors and submission to authorities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare the regulatory dossier for products registration
* Coordinate with different internal & external stakeholders on new launches
* Products labeling compliance and validation support.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Fresh Graduate or had similar internship in Regulatory Affairs.
* Previous experience is not a must
* Arabic speaker is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Scientific background is a plus as this is mainly where we see interest in Regulatory affairs.
* Good communication
* Attentive to details