国/地域: United Arab Emirates
Retail Manager – Retail Coach
Entry - mid
Business Development Manager
NO. DIRECT REPORTS
Permanent☐ Temporary☒ Intern☐
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
To develop the FSS business through retail strategy.
To build and implement sales strategy to drive sales growth.
- Responsible for FSS Sell In targets and drive Sell Out to reach targets.
- Forecast stocks required for novelties + roll out and to drive sell-in new launch/opening orders.
- Make sure 100% stock on top sellers and novelties at any time,
- To lead and drive the responsible doors team to achieve retail target by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Coordinate with retailers and marketing (PR / Digital) and Training on activations and events.
- Business analysis: React on business opportunities and drive for actions to maximize selling/sellout opportunity.
- Consolidate customer’s responses, insights and feedback to brand team members. Initiate actions to drive sales.
- Guarantee brand image by monitoring each door's quality and merchandising. Suggest any improvements needed to Retail Design team or Marketing.
- Monitor new BAs integration. Monitor Bas KPI, turnover rate, and profitability by door.
- Guide, Motivate and develop BAs. Take corrective measures to strengthen their performances (Assessment & Appraisals).
- Plan and execute field coaching program in line with the brand Education Trainer and BA development strategy.
- Partner with Trainer, Coach, and KAE to ensure training needs are identified using the retail indicators with training evaluation by individual in addition to the Mystery Shopper scores over 80%.
- Responsible for the consistent implementation of the Retail & Service Excellence.
- Ensure CRM implementation when possible.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES :
1 - RETAIL
· Follow UAE & ROG Sell-In / Sell-out /
· Performance analysis by category following the brand objectives (eyes/complexion/lips)
· Must maintain knowledge of the trends by individual business segments:
i.e. Makeup and all of the key business drivers within that segment
i.e. staff productivity, average basket in value (AUS) & Item Per Transaction (IPT)
2 – MONITORING STOCK
· Responsible for stock mix , stock level
· Ensure purchase orders from retailer are duly processed
· Work with KAE to identify opportunities with stock levels
· Communicate stock needs/concerns with retailer
· Compile stock issues raised by KAE / BA and find speedy solutions
· Track all incoming shipments to ensure timely arrival in store
3 – BA RETAIL EDUCATION
· Assist and guide field coach and follow up after the in-room training sessions to ensure the proper message implementation with help of KAE.
· Help to implement appropriate training measures to achieve retail performance & service excellence.
· Plan with Trainer + Coach individual development programs for each BA.
· Assist in all Education Training.
4 - MAINTAINANCE OF COUNTER QUALITY & MERCHANDISING IN ALL POS
· Ensure all brand merchandising standards/ planograms, zoning are well executed for each Collection
· Responsible of the availability of all POSM material, samples, gwp, service menu, Ipads, hygiene tools, makeup tools…. Respectively by counter
· Quality Control on all testers’ status with regards to availability, cleanliness and hygiene and overall store furniture
5 - ANIMATION & CRM
· Assist and lead by example during key animations following the marketing plan,
· Ensure qualitative data collection in each POS when possible,
6 - COMMUNICATION
· Continuous communication with the UD BA team, Stores Management.
· Arrange, spearhead monthly, quarterly BAs coach tracking & evaluation report
· Daily communication with the BDM + Trainer on business performance, stock conditions, & staffing issues
· Daily communication with Marketing, Logistic.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
· Arabic is a must
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MASTER RETAIL FUNDAMENTALS
· Optimizes assortment & stocks
· Stays up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
· Leverages Business Drivers
· Pursues financial optimization
BUSINESS & OPERATIONS
· Maintain/Improve brand distribution strategy
· Influences/Negotiate with retailer
· Assist event & animation
· Follows-up & controls stock and POSM
· Ensures compliance
ENHANCE SELLING & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
· Masters brand selling services
· Focuses on customer service
· Increase/Improve customer relationship
· Master merchandising
FOSTER RETAIL DEVELOPMENT
· Excel on Mystery Shopping
· Manages BA staffing (turn-over) & relationship (motivation)
· Set Up with Trainer/Coach training on selling & service
· Collaborates across functions
- Bilingual (Arb & Eng)