国/地域: United Arab Emirates
Job Title: Tax Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Tax Assistant Manager with extensive tax experience in the GCC and international Tax aspects. You enjoy working in tax and interaction with others, are dedicated to building positive working relationships.
As a Tax Assistant Manager in our team, you will work as a business partner and provide support in areas such as:
- Manage and support preparation of annual corporate income tax return and/or review of tax returns
- Oversee preparation of transfer pricing documentation in collaboration with external advisor and Tax Director
- Ensure robust tax compliance processes are in place across the countries in the region
- Support with the periodic and annual direct and indirect tax reporting to the authorities
- Support with the period and annual reporting to the Group Tax department.
- Closely monitor changes to tax legislation across the region and advise on the impact of the new legislation on the Business
- Support with identifying opportunities to optimize tax positions and to mitigate tax risks
- Support with the management and response to Tax audits initiated by the tax authorities
- Support with the implementation of relevant tax updates and follow up such as KSA e-invoicing, UAE CIT.
- Provide training as needed to relevant stakeholders within Finance, Accounting, Internal Control and other departments.
- Assist with requests from the tax authorities (updates on Portals, letters etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or related fields
- CPA or CTA is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience within Big 4 or international Business environment
- Extensive knowledge of GCC and international tax legislations is required
- Exposure to Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, Transfer pricing is required
- Knowledge of import, export procedures and Free zones schemes
- Proactive attitude toward problem-solving
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both verbal and written
- English language proficiency is required. Arabic language is preferred