国/地域: United Arab Emirates
Job Title: Tax Manager
We are looking for a Tax Manager with extensive tax experience in the GCC and international Tax aspects. You enjoy working in tax and interaction with others, are dedicated to building positive working relationships.
As a Tax Manager in our team, you will work as a business partner and provide support in areas such as:
- Manage and support preparation of annual corporate income tax return and/or review of tax returns
- Oversee preparation of transfer pricing documentation in collaboration with external advisor and Tax Director
- Ensure robust tax compliance processes are in place across the countries in the region
- Support with the periodic and annual direct and indirect tax reporting to the authorities
- Support with the period and annual reporting to the Group Tax department.
- Closely monitor changes to tax legislation across the region and advise on the impact of the new legislation on the Business
- Support with identifying opportunities to optimize tax positions and to mitigate tax risks
- Support with the management and response to Tax audits initiated by the tax authorities
- Support with the implementation of relevant tax updates and follow up such as KSA e-invoicing, UAE CIT.
- Provide training as needed to relevant stakeholders within Finance, Accounting, Internal Control and other departments.
- Assist with requests from the tax authorities (updates on Portals, letters etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or related fields
- CPA or CTA is preferred
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience within Big 4 or international Business environment
- Extensive knowledge of GCC and international tax legislations is required
- Exposure to Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, Transfer pricing is required
- Knowledge of import, export procedures and Free zones schemes
- Proactive attitude toward problem-solving
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both verbal and written
- English language proficiency is required. Arabic language is preferred