DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock.
- Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training.
- Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations.
- Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L).
- Manage stock agreements with trade partners.
- Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand.
- Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans.
- Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department).
- Work closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client internally.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field (Pharmaceuticals).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
- Activates Business Drivers
- Pursues turnover and profit optimization
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
- Builds on categories Shopper insight DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
- Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
- Builds retailers development plans
- Manages intermediate agent relationships
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
Collaborates across functions BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
- Builds Selling story
- Sets negotiation priorities
- Conducts Win-Win negotiation
Ensures compliance MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
- Forecasts business with accuracy
- Drives Point of Sales field execution
- Follows-up & controls
- Masters brand selling scenarios
- Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship