国: United Arab Emirates
To ensure the timely collection
through continued monitoring and collaboration with commercial team &
- Enforce payment terms, follow-up and retrieve customer payments
for all invoices while prioritizing in terms of importance and aging
- Resolve all situations pertaining to complaints, disputes, returns
- Communicate constantly with Credit Supervisor/Manager and
Commercial counterparts to inform them of customer credit issues and answer
- Flag & escalate action on overdue accounts.
- Manage the blocking and releasing orders with credit issues or
- Generate, monitor and publish aging report on monthly basis and as
and when required.
- Communicate and counsel credit department policy and procedures to
- Initiate process improvements.
- Report relevant KPIs.
“Make it happen” with operational excellence and agility.
- Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the
whole Supply Chain.
- Uses business data for continuous improvement.
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability across all
functions of the business.
- Detailed & analytical
- Cooperates well in a team environment
- Adaptable in difficult situations
Written and Spoken Languages:
- Fluent in English
- Arabic is an advantage