At L’Oréal, Key Account Management means being responsible for a part of our business and working with large clients to build a close partnership and increase L’Oréal’s share of the Beauty market.
- Motivate and manage the key retail accounts within Abu Dhabi for a specific product portfolio
- Identify the potential for commercial development of accounts and develop business relationships that can deliver mutual business objectives
- Liaise with all areas of the business in order to assure the highest level of customer service
- Monitor sales and identify new business opportunities for your accounts
- Put together with the manager a strategy for new product listings, space increase and promotions within accounts
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailers
- Analyse competition and conduct intelligence on the market
- Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Organise the routing programme, manage administrative data and information
Be part of an enthusiastic and open minded sales team that is respected for its expertise and contribution to the success of L’Oréal business in the UAE market and be a key player in the growth of a portfolio of unique brands.