Job Title – Key Account Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Under the supervision of the Channel Manager, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Mange the promo allowance budget.
- Act as the expert of the account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible ,
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailers.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Trade Marketing, Finance, Marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Inform and alert management to significant initiatives in the field
- Execute activity plan (promotions) by retailer in line with the brand’s priorities, negotiate (space, visibility, promotions) and implement in store execution through the field team and analyze sell-out panel to identify gaps and opportunities and put the right action plan with the sales team
- Prepare negotiate and implement annual business development agreement (BDA) with the retailers
- Coordinate and align with the Trade Marketing, Merchandiser and sales team and ensure an efficient merchandising implementation
- Oversee the collection process and ensure on time payment as per the company policy
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business reviews with retailers (HO/Store level) to align on business development
- Keeping track on the credit note issued per retailer.
- Meeting with potential customers and identify business opportunities
- Listing new launches on time and following up on the distribution
At least 7 years of working experience in the sales field in the consumer goods industry is required for this position. Solid sales experience with a track record of developing customers and people
Skills & Abilities