国/地域: United Arab Emirates
Medical Representatives are the key link between the brand and the medical, pharmaceutical & healthcare professionals. They understand their needs and recommend customized products & treatments to support their objectives in achieving patients’ satisfaction.
With their medical knowledge and commercial sense, they develop the brand, achieve business growth by building and maintaining strong relationships doctors, driving prescriptions, and identify new business opportunities.
SkinCeuticals is a Luxury Professional Medical Aesthetics brand that is highly sophisticated and requires a level of sophistication with a business partnership mindset approach to our go to market strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and drive trustworthy working relationships with doctors by understanding their needs and recommending customized products & treatments to support their objectives and achieve patients’ satisfaction
- Build strong Joint business plans with Key dispensing clinics and drive win win business growth.
- Achieve monthly sales targets for Medical dedicated accounts in their area and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Manager
- Visit Health care professionals (plastic surgeons, dermatologists, Aestheticians) to introduce the brand with medical detailing and provide supporting technical / scientific documentation to encourage prescriptions
- Conduct roundtables, conferences and events for doctors and pharmacists
- Monitor sell-out and brand activity through feedback from pharmacists and propose the right action plan and commercial activities to improve outcomes
- Ensure a healthy stock level in pharmacies and accurate replenishment
- Monitor competitors and market activities to identify business gaps and opportunities and report that - Find new business opportunities and introduce the brand in new accounts in line with the brand image and strategy
- Represent the brand at professional medical events to raise brand awareness and recruit new consumers
Support the manage set a weekly visit plan to ensure optimum coverage and reach in the assigned area and report daily on the visit’s outcomes and feedback through VeeVa using the DCA approach
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience with Selective pharma or Medical Aesthetics.
- Sales & Forecasting
- Medical knowledge
- KOL relationship building and management
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Medical detailing skills
- Senior medical Sales skills & negotiation
- Strong Scientific knowledge & Staff training skills
- High level of learning agility
- Entrepreneurship &Independence in your sector
- High problem-solving attitude
- Team collaboration and shared business objectives
- Develop customer centric business