- At L’Oréal, Sales Representative means being responsible for a part of our business and working with clients to build a close partnership and increase L’Oréal’s share of the Beauty market.
- Achieve targets and maximizing sales opportunities with every form of retailer’s interaction
- Negotiate and conclude business activities deals with retailers (new listing, visibility, and promotion) Conducts negotiations, agree and set the objectives and commercial terms to ensure strong performance with the assigned or new clients.
- Responsible for opening new customers and building a strong customer portfolio and identify development and growth opportunities
- Put together with your manager a strategy for new product listings, space increase and promotions within accounts
- Undertake new accounts development initiatives with proper market survey, competition analysis and market penetration Contribute to marketing concepts according to company vision and in line with business objectives
- Develops short- and long-term objectives, related to each retailer
- Implements business plans, pricing policy, promotional activities and merchandising standards
- Increase in-store visibility and reduce the OOS situations
- POSM’s management Be part of an enthusiastic and open - minded sales team that is respected for its expertise and contribution to the success of L’Oréal business in the UAE market and be a key player in the growth of a portfolio of unique brands.
Education/ Qualification: Bachelor Degree
No of years experience: 1-2 years of experience in sales in FMCG business
Fluency in English
Ability to create win win situations
Determined with a drive to achieve targets
Energetic, people person and motivated to be in a fast paced, challenging and thrilling environment
Business acumen with a customer centric approach