L'Oreal USA, Learning Specialist, Reporting & Analytics
BEST HR - Employee Service Center
Tampa, Florida (Hybrid)
Full Time Employment
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. L’Oréal USA is excited to announce the establishment of a People Services function called BEST HR, based in Tampa, Florida. BEST HR will take on and centralize critical, operational Human Resources work with a goal of increasing collaboration, leveraging shared knowledge, and creating a more consistent employee experience. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the employee journey!
The data reporting specialist will leverage their experience with PowerBI and PowerQuery to gather and transform data from various sources to create interactive dashboards and actionable insights. You will work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements, design scalable solutions and support data-driven decision making for the People Development & Learning team. As the data reporting specialist, you will also collaborate with IT to ensure data integrity, security and compliance with company policies and regulations. As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter, able to work independently and have a passion for using data to drive business forward.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources to support business decision making
- Use PowerQuery to transform and clean data while ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Develop and maintain data models using PowerBI to support reporting needs
- Design and develop interactive dashboards to communicate concisely data insights, trends and findings to stakeholders
- Identify patterns in data; evaluate and communicate in support of business objectives
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather data requirements and ensure accuracy of data
- Ensure data quality and accuracy by conducting regular audits and identifying, resolving data discrepancies
- Provide data base recommendations to improve business processes and operations
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data models, reports and dashboards
- Stay current with emerging technologies and techniques related to data reporting and analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Previous use of data from sources including SAP, SuccessFactors. Kronos
- Experience working with data used within Human Resources including time and payroll data, talent and employee demographics, and employee surveys
- 3+ years of experience in data reporting and analysis
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or QlikView
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of data modeling concepts and methodologies
- Experience with ETL tools and processes, Power Query, and Power BI is a plus
- Experience leading stakeholder discussions to identify reporting needs, negotiate delivery of data and balance multiple priorities with business partners
What’s In It For You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Phone Allowance
- Unlimited Access to eLearning, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More
- Think Tanks and Innovation Squads
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.