所在地: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
You will be generally responsible of:
- Assessing the Data Protection Regulation:
- understanding the new regulation and its impact to L’Oreal Indonesia
- assessing and conducting gap analysis where we are measuring against the new regulation requirements
- conducting the internal research, interview, and collating data and documents
2. Elaborating L’Oreal’s Group Internal Policy on Data Protection and Indonesian Data Protection Regulation.
- gap analysis and propose action plans
- Identifying Data Flows in L’Oreal Indonesia.
- identifying data collection in L’Oreal Indonesia (data refers to data of employees, customers, vendors, and consumers)
- identifying data storing
- identifying data retention
3. Assisting Legal Team and IC to Create Internal Policy on Data Protection
- Final Students majoring in Law with min GPA 3.00
- Fluent in English
- Interest in Corporate Legal