所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
North America Sourcing Lead Copacking and 3PL/Distribution Services – Manager
As the Category Manager, you will be responsible for developing the vision for your designated Category in line with the Business Stakeholder priorities. You will manage sourcing strategies across L’Oreal USA to optimize a spend of $120M for North America and in essence; treat this category like its your own company.
You will be responsible for strategic sourcing, trend analysis, stakeholder management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation. You will report directly into the North American Domain Sourcing Head.
· Develop strong relationships with your key stakeholders, be recognized as a valued partner and influence business decisions through analysis of market trends, business opportunities, and continuous improvement
· Develop your knowledge In 3PL distribution and copacking/assembly supply chain
· In partnership with stakeholders, define the US sourcing strategies, support key tactical projects and ensure the proper procedures are followed by your stakeholders
· Translate and prioritize global / regional strategies for your market
· Proactively exchange US specific need to help influence global/ regional initiatives
· Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L’Oreal’s legal counsel and Business Stakeholders to brings savings and efficiencies to the business
· Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and financial reporting
· Create and maintain strong Supplier Partnerships with your category partners including QBRs and monthly strategic reviews
· Scouting market to bring innovation and develop partnerships addressing challenges to support “L’Oreal 4 the future”; and shifting market such as e-com growth and automation.
· Ability lead cross functional teams and influence decision
· Strong project management, negotiation and analytical skills.
· Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
· Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multitask various projects at once, both big and small
Your Experience / Education:
· Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, category expertise, or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
· 3-6 years’ experience strategic sourcing and category management
· Experience in Copacking or distribution a plus