Manage the key technology platforms/systems and data input and output processes to support the Omni Sales and Digital Learning /Retail Customer Experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Systems and process improvements, end user training, business analysis & project management, standard reporting, data input and output management, data stewardship (accuracy, timeliness, scope, strategy)
- Admin level support for digital retail systems based in Salesforce -Walkme, Power BI, along with recruiting systems - ATS and Talent+
- Identify systems improvement opportunities and lead enhancement projects with IT team
- Manage Analytics and Dashboards
- Create and distribute training materials
- Manage cross-functional teams to implement improvements
- Provide support to end users: systems and data issue resolution
- Manage Digital Learning Program Design and Platforms
- Oversee Dept Budget
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales or Business Analysis or IT data management role
- Must have demonstrated analytical ability & ability to learn analytical tools
- Work comfortably with IT & Data Processes
- Salesforce.com experience and excel proficiency is a must
- Detail-oriented - accuracy is a mandate!
- Have the capacity to be strategic and understand the business in order to develop actionable insights
- Strong written and communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills (ability to work across many functions and brands)
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.