Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and clienteling goals set by Store Management. Achieve superior customer service standards set by the store. Contribute to the overall growth and success of the store while complying with company policies and procedures. Develop customer relationships that nurtures repeat business. Adhere and execute all opening and closing procedures in line with company guidelines. Conduct one’s self with integrity, respect, and professionalism.
- Retail and/or cosmetics/skincare experience preferred
- Customer service experience
- Analytical Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Must be will to work flexible hours and to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physical Environment: Must be able to work on a sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and\or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25lbs, on a regular basis
- Assist in conducting Inventory
- Follow company policies & procedures
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- JUDGEMENT AND DECISION MAKING
Drive sales by communicating product information to customers, assisting customers in finding substitutions for returns and/or out of stock merchandise, and informing customers about current or upcoming promotions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.