6-monthInternships | Data Science/Data Engineering | Master Students | January to June | Casablanca |
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FOR A GREAT LEARNINGEXPERIENCE !
· A Master/Last-year Engineering student, able to provide an internshipagreement of 6 months issued by your school - No margin for negotiation on this one !
· Passionate about Data Science/Data Engineering, so you chose one of these tracks as a major for your Masters degree
· A master of (at least one) programming language, and a dataviz wizard
· A fluent Englishspeaker
· A creative entrepreneur: you are curious, want to make a difference and youchallenge the status quo to think big, be bold and agile
· A critical thinker: you are able to balance your intuition and analysis tocut through complexity
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENTPROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And if your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capturethe métier, division, brand and the mission in which you will be able to betterexpress your potential.
2°/ If the recruiter validates your fit with one of the internship openings, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s).
3°/ Finally, you will be notified of your acceptance by our HR team, and proceed to the signature ofthe internship agreement provided by your school.
· An exciting mission to work on during your internship
· Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform toboost your development
· Up to 2 days of remote working per week, upon managerapproval
· Access to L'Oréal products at discounted rates
· A chance to land a permanent position in the Group. Wegive priority to interns in the recruitment for Junior positions.
Want to know more about L’Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE