6-month Internship | HR Management | Master Students | January to June | Casablanca |
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL COMPANY FOR A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE !
· A Master student, able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - No margin for negotiation on this one !
· Passionate about Human Resources Management, so you chose it as a major for your Masters degree
· A fluent English speaker
· A creative entrepreneur: you are curious, want to make a difference and you challenge the status quo to think big, be bold and agile
· A critical thinker: you are able to balance your intuition and analysis to cut through complexity
· People oriented: you are mindful of the impact you can have on others, on society and environment
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And if your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can evaluate your fit with the internship needs.
2°/ If the recruiter validates your fit with one of the internship openings, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s).
3°/ Finally, you will be notified of your acceptance by our HR team, and proceed to the signature of the internship agreement provided by your school.
YOUR MISSION :
Within the Human Resources Department, you will be involved in managing the BRANDSTORM 2024 project for L'Oréal Morocco.
What is Brandstorm?
Brandstorm is L'Oréal's innovation competition, bringing together over 40,000 students from 65 different countries. The competition is open to all students and young professionals under the age of 2 wishing to take part in a team-based entrepreneurial experience.
For the fifth year running, L'Oréal Maroc is taking part in this challenge by organizing the national competitions to define the team that will represent Morocco in the international semi-finals.
Your mission will focus on the following areas:
- Establishing and managing the competition schedule
- Setting up and running the communications campaign for the event (internal and external)
- Follow-up of applications and projects submitted
- Assisting candidates and following up the group's recommendations
- Organization and coordination of the selection process with jury members
- Organization of the national finals
- Enhancement of employer brand on digital media
- Coordination with international Brandstorm team for semi-final qualification...
· An exciting mission to work on during your internship
· Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
· Up to 2 days of remote working per week, upon manager approval
· Access to L'Oréal products at discounted rates
· A chance to land a permanent position in the Group. We give priority to interns in the recruitment for Junior positions.
Want to know more about L’Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE