ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY**
*Must be within 12 months of Graduation*
Finance Management Development Program
Imagine a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one. A company devoted to building and shaping your future and allows you to work with brands such as Lancôme, Garnier, Redken, Kiehl's and L'Oreal Paris. That company exists. That company is L'Oreal USA.
The Finance Management Development Program is a full-time program which includes two, 12 – month rotations. You will rotate through two of three different Finance disciplines within L’Oréal USA. Rotations could include:
- Brand Finance: Product, category, or brand budget management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations
- Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oreal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various divisons and Paris headquarters
- Operations Finance: Overall L’Oreal USA North America Operations reporting, consolidation and strategic planning involving interaction with all 7 North American manufacturing facilites.
In addition to on the job experience, the two year program is designed with accelerated training tracks, both in areas of professional and technical development. Mentoring and coaching is a key part of the Program and is provided throughout, both formally and informally. Explorers will gain exposure to key members of the Finance community as well as senior management of the organization.
Upon successful completion the Program, employees will be placed into a Sr. Financial Analyst role within the L’Oreal Finance organization.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- History of academic excellence as evidenced by a GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Strong desire to learn and work in a dynamic, challenging work environment
- Results-oriented; creative; entrepreneurial; analytical
- Superior problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Demonstrated leadership experience (i.e organizations, clubs, teams, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicable work experience (part-time or internship)
- Flexibility to work in any L’Oréal USA location (New Jersey or New York) while in the Program
- Candidates must be already authorized to be legally employed on an on-going basis in the United
Visit us at www.lorealusa.com to learn more about our company, culture, people, benefits and family of brands. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.