Responsible for operating a forklift or other powered material handling equipment (MHE) to move and stock merchandise. Accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties. Drives electric powered MHE equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simply math and write legibly
- The ability to follow directions with emphasis on safety is extremely important
- Have previous forklift and operating machinery experience
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other powered equipment
- Maintain equipment and materials in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on assigned equipment
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods and OHSA standards
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage report quality variances
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Comply with OHSA and other applicable standards. Report issues and problems to Management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.