Maintenance Technician II
East Manchester, PA
This multi craft position is responsible for maintaining all components of the conveyor system and building systems as well as assisting with external vendors and contractors as required.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of troubleshooting and replacing electrical control components.
- General knowledge of building systems including wet sprinkler systems, compressed air systems and plumbing.
- General knowledge of HVAC systems including split systems, make up air units, air handling units, gas regulators and components and supply / exhaust systems, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of building electrical systems including 480V, 277V, 208V, 120V and 24 VDC systems.
- Conform to LOTO site procedures for all equipment.
- Conducting preventive maintenance (PMs) on all building and conveyor systems within established timelines.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including, Outlook and Word.
- Responsible for daily communication of all pertinent information regarding building infrastructure, systems operation and maintenance to departmental management and maintenance team.
- Responsible for housekeeping and clean up of maintenance and project areas on a daily basis.
- Ability to demonstrate the interpretation of specifications, schematics, operation and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Assists Maintenance Manager in developing standard operating procedures, daily work schedules, and duty cycles for all repairs and maintenance for conveyor, building, HVAC and electrical systems.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in managing 3rd party building, mechanical, HVAC, and electrical contractors conducting service, repair and new contract work.
- Diagnose and perform general mechanical and electrical equipment repairs including light fabrication.
- 2 years in an Industrial Maintenance Position required
- At least 2 years of conveyor repair experience required
- Prior knowledge and usage of Lockout/Tagout Procedures required
- Prior forklift certification/experience preferred
- Prior scissor lift experience preferred
- Knowledge of light mig welding and mounting systems fabrication preferred
- Familiar with GMP’s
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
- Ability to shift working hours as required to complete projects and component replacements
- High school diploma or GED required
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.