Amazon Media Manager
Retail Media & Insights
Active Cosmetics Division (ACD), L’Oreal USA
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The Amazon Media Manager leads the Amazon Search and Display (DSP) activation strategy, implementation, reporting and optimization, to help accelerate ACD sales and business growth on Amazon. Responsibilities include budget and media planning based on brand objectives, business plan / sales targets, data-driven targeting tactics that accelerate revenue and brand growth. Specifically, this role is hands-on-keyboard for campaign execution, optimization, daily budget pacing and bidding, using Amazon's platforms (AMS, DSP) and third party tools (i.e. Kenshoo).
As a dedicated Amazon Media lead for select ACD Brand(s), this role is well integrated and will closely collaborate with the Brand and Account Managers, therefore has accountability to the team’s sales targets as well.
- Own the Amazon Media budget and investment strategy, in support of brand objectives, sales goals and business opportunities. Manage monthly pacing, spend reconciliation and other related financials
- Build and execute display, video, and sponsored ads that effectively recruit, engage, retain brand shoppers, and expose targeting insights and opportunities. All search and DSP campaigns are managed hands-on-keyboard via the Amazon Advertising portals or third party tools i.e. Kenshoo
- Develop and implement consumer-centric targeting strategies from start to finish i.e. keyword mining, category and competitive analyses, 1P and 2P audience strategies, keyword and negative targeting etc.
- Mange the spend pacing, daily budget, bidding, dynamic settings (i.e. dayparting, placement adjustments etc.) and reallocation between ads to maximize the investment impact
- Maintain performance data for topline updates, routine reporting, and multi-variate analyses for swift optimizations
- Work with Amazon Advertising account team to continually evaluate and capitalize on opportunities that improve performance and spend efficiency. Potentially test new beta opportunities and deepen reporting insights.
- Present media investment and performance monthly to brand leadership and advise teams on creative opportunities (i.e. learnings from A/B test learnings) or content optimization (i.e. SEO)
- Stay abreast with beauty market, category performance, competitors, and keyword trends
- Attention to detail: ensures quality and flawless execution in campaign setup and management.
- Team work/collaboration: a team player and can work collaboratively with counterparts and across the division.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own.
- Innovates and agility: treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table.
- Data driven: has advanced excel skills to efficiently and accurately report and use data to drive and support media strategy
- 2+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, setting up and managing media campaigns
- 2+ year of managing Amazon Advertising search campaigns
- Strong experience with Media Tools such as Amazon’s DSP and Kenshoo, hands on keyboard running search is ideal
- Experience in Ecommerce, Sales Planning, Finance, Analytics or similar function a plus
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Experience analyzing performance data and summarizing / communicating findings via reports and presentations
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.