Position: Manager, B2B CRM & Digital
Reports to: General Manager, La Roche Posay
L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty Brands – Skinceuticals, La Roche-Posay, CeraVe, Dermablend, Vichy
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
This role is responsible for leading the overall vision and strategy for L’Oreal Active Cosmetic Brand’s website for health care professionals: LorealDermatologicalBeauty.com as well as developing and recommending other digital programs for this target. The role requires cross collaboration with each of the brand teams when it comes to recommending and executing specific strategies for each brand within the website.
- Work collaboratively across with each brand’s respective medical relations teams to develop and execute content and CRM strategies for the brand’s combined B2B website targeted toward health care practitioners (HCPs).
- Develop and execute of the vision and strategy for the customer growth roadmap of registered users to the site through CRM initiatives targeted towards health care practitioners.
- Develop database segmentation strategies
- Develop overall L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty content and working with brands to improve branded content
- Gain insights from HCPs on relevant content
- Own the development of the overarching divisional email creative and manage calendar of deployments of both divisional emails and those specific to brands
- Analyze site analytics and campaign results and make recommendations based on performance insights.
- Manage strategies to build awareness for the site with third party platforms, vendors, and reps.
- Develop and recommend other digital strategies targeted toward HCPs including but not limited to: Using 1st party data for social media targeting, dermatology HCP website partnership programs, recommending digital targeting strategies surrounding key dermatology congresses
- Maintain strong knowledge of CRM marketing best practices, our target customer, digital marketing, and competitive trends specifically targeted towards relevant target HCPs.
- Serve as main point of contact to CRM agency and corporate IT teams
- Manage ongoing email list hygiene and strategy for inbox deliverability improvements
- Oversee email operations and strategy. Coordinate with creative and brand teams to ensure emails are designed per brand requirements.
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years experience in relevant CRM and email marketing
- A deep understanding of CRM platforms
- Have experience in rethinking, evolving, building new CRM strategies for a business with compelling business results
- Data driven marketer with strong quantitative/analytic capabilities required
- Passion for creating content strategies for websites
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of developing audience segments, campaigns, and creative optimized through KPI tracking
- Prior CRM experience within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.