New York, NY
Manager, MMX & Multi-Touch Attribution
Job Summary: L’Oréal is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to help lead the Consumer & Market Intelligence (CMI) team’s marketing mix modeling (MMX) and multi-touch attribution (MTA) efforts. The Manager, Attribution will help brands analyze their attribution solutions as well as work with our internal brand teams, media agency and modelling partners to ensure success at all stages: set-up, deployment, execution, and use of MMX and MTA.
Key Job Attributes:
Help brands interpret results from their attribution tools to infuse data into their strategic planning and in-campaign optimization.
Ensure success through all stages of marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution:
- Support project set-up, including identification of key marketing questions and relevant data components to be addressed by MMX analysis.
- Guide data collection including developing best practices as well as active data verification.
- Help shape delivered insights into concise, strategic presentations for marketing and senior management teams.
- Help accelerate brands’ digital optimization efforts by supporting MTA setup and results analysis.
- Build best practices and ways of working between CMI and brand teams.
- Effectively manage 3rd party resources to scale efficiency and standards across the portfolio.
- Participate in vendor analysis and act as material expert for scope definition.
Recommended Experience and Background
- At least 2-4 years total relevant experience.
- Experience with media (media/integrated agency or brand-side).
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience in a client-facing or consultative role.
- Knowledge of Digital channels, such as Programmatic and Video a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Strong ability to synthesize and interpret data from both an analytical as well as business perspective to produce deliverables that are linked to actionable business insights and recommendations
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- Tolerance for business ambiguity; the ability to thrive under quickly changing situations; adaptable, with ability to meet short turnaround times.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
- Strong presentation skills with large and senior staffed groups
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.