Manager, CRM and Analytics
Supervisor Title: Assistant Vice President, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
This role will own online and offline CRM marketing campaigns, email marketing campaigns, analytics, segmentation, online/offline and lifecycle flows to drive customer acquisition, retention and engagement, ultimately driving sales to multiple L’Oreal Ecomm sites. The CRM Manager will own production, and end-to-end execution of all campaigns including, targeting, partnership with creative for design, QA and measurement to meet campaign and brand strategic objectives. The Manager will need to understand LTV, driving incremental growth, and driving efficient ROI using data. This role includes taking initiative and working cross-functionally. The CRM Manager will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to bring projects to life, while maintaining a results driven approach. This person should have strong communication skills and understand how to prioritize projects. This person must also be a self-starter who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. In addition, the CRM Manager will work closely with Brand Marketing, Merchandising, Acquisition, Sales, and 3rd party vendors.
- 5-7 years’ experience in building CRM plans and executing from start to finish, with clear results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable optimization recommendations working with structured and unstructured data
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) Required
- Strong understanding of the web development lifecycle and customer lifecycle
- Proven experience building segments, testing, and optimizing to drive sales revenue online
- Support creation and documentation of procedural and strategic processes, calendars and reporting
- Serve as the primary business lead with IT and ESP vendor to ensure that our database and systems support business objectives
- Manage and execute urgent ad hoc servicing and operations email communications as needed
- Manage risks – anticipate bottlenecks, manage project prioritization and balance the business needs versus technical considerations to deliver business results.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates strong digital vision and customer-centric focus to communications
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent organization skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
- Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
- Management of budget for vendors and projects
- Customer Service Orientation and creativity in problem solving
- Utilize email engagement metrics to optimize campaigns, report results, identify trends, and articulate impact on overall CRM strategy and recommend action
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
- Proven ability to develop smart personalized content to drive customer interaction
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities % of Time Spent Total Should = 100%
- Project execution and strategy 50%
- Analyze and report performance, analytics and make recommendations 25%
- Manage Agencies and internal partners 10%
- Ensures alignment with Marketing, Education, & Internal teams on content and timelines 10%
- Budget planning and reconciliation. 5%
- Managing Complexity, Interacts Effectively, Innovates, Leads with Human Sensitivity, Achieves Results with Integrity, entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion and understanding for digital (strategy and basic technical)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.