POSITION: CRM Manager
DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing
REPORTS TO: Digital Marketing Leadership
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operating Center)
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of CRM in developing and executing all Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs. With a focus on customer lifecycle, this position leads internal cross-functional team members, brand partners and external agencies in the development and implementation of a CRM strategy that builds an omni-channel view of the customer. The SalonCentric CRM programs leverage our customer data to drive loyalty, engagement and incremental sales through targeted marketing vehicles, which include email, direct mail, text messaging, paid media and the SalonCentric App.
CRM Campaign Development and Execution
- Plan and execute targeted, journey-based marketing campaigns to drive sales and conversion
- Help to manage comprehensive CRM campaign calendar to support Store, Street and eCommerce activities, as well as key Brand initiatives
- Work with brands to brainstorm, plan, and execute strategic CRM programs
- Work with CRM agency in setting up campaigns and delivering assets so emails, paid media, direct mail and SMS can be deployed to defined customer segments
- Work with Category Management, Sales Development, Inventory planning and pricing teams to ensure offers are funded, coupon codes are activated and sufficient inventory is available prior to deploying the marketing campaign
- Ensure all relevant parties are notified prior to campaign deployment as aligned to
- Execute and manage brand contracts and quarterly billing
Analysis & Optimization
- Review and analyze campaign analyses from data supplied by CRM agency and internal database
- Deliver and present ad hoc analysis requests both internally and to our brand partners
- Monitor campaign results such as open rates, click-through rates and unsubscribe rates to maintain and adjust our best practices and benchmarks
- Monitor competitors and other retailers to stay up-to-date on best practices. Keep informed of CRM trends, tools & technologies
Customer Acquisition & Database Maintenance
- Maintain database quality and implement database updates/upgrades
- Brainstorm and implement new acquisition tactics to continue to grow active and engaged customer base
- Support the integration of journeys thru app and text messaging programs into CRM database
- At least 5-7 years of marketing / digital marketing experience. Brand management and exposure to CRM required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate multiple projects simultaneously while remaining detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Strong analytical marketing orientation. Understanding of financial assessment and ROI analysis
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to interact professionally with all levels of management, brand partners and outside vendors. Able to mobilize others to achieve results.
- Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to Creative Services to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar area. Masters degree preferred.