TITLE: Manager Campus Recruitment
Client Group: Operations
DIVISION: Corporate Talent Acquisition
LOCATION: Clark, New Jersey
The Manager Campus Recruitment is responsible for the attraction and recruitment of top talent on the campus level to support L’Oreal’s strategies and business needs. This role will be responsible for the recruitment of external early career professionals, experienced hires as well as maintaining our strong relationships with colleges and universities across the US.
- Partner with all levels of Talent Recruitment, business leaders and Human Resources to support exciting and innovative on-campus recruiting strategy to support immediate and long term talent needs.
- Develop strong relationships with assigned targeted undergraduate schools by working closely with administration to build brand image and increase awareness of L’Oréal as an ideal employer on campus.
- Partner with Office of Diversity and NY Talent Recruitment Team to participate in our overall on-campus recruiting diversity strategy at target schools.
- Attend all career fair and campus related events for assigned key schools and businesses.
- Partner with business leaders and engage them in on campus recruitment activities by coordinating involvement/sponsorship of campus activities as well as Diversity conferences (NBMBAA, NSHMBA, SHPE, SWE, NSBE, etc.) and school specific organizations.
- Directs offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generations and offer responses.
- Maximizes applicant tracking system, including quality and integrity of data; candidate disposition to support AAP compliance; utilize reporting as communication tool.
- Advises organization on process and disciplines that will expedite recruiting activity cycle.
- Communicates with Business Partners to assure confidence in strategies and timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree a must;
- 3 - 5 year’s experience in recruitment a must.
- Experience in experienced hire recruiting and/or campus recruiting a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to identify, recruit, interview, and hire talented candidates.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and business writing communication skills.
- Understanding of recruitment and recruitment metrics
- Sound decision-making skills, hands-on work style and strong influencing skills.
- Strong creative, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Team player with ability to multi-task and highly organized
- Must be able to travel approximately 30%.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.