You are beautiful because you are! You want the freedom to reject sameness and embrace differences! You are spontaneous and don’t take yourself too seriously. You are your most authentic self and change how that looks every day. You are FREE, REBELLIOUS, and FUN!
The Consumer Engagement Manager will enhance digital touch points for the customer journey to create consumer engagement with the Urban Decay brand. This role will help drive social media activities in support of our corporate communications goals. This role works cross functionally with Marketing, Comms, Sales, and DMI to help provide content for all paid, brand, and organic channels. They also work collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers to capture new traffic and drive sales in store for a 360 conversion.
Digital: Focus on driving sales to dotcom and in-store on all digital platforms
- Strategically support social channels by leading IG/FB/Tik Tok/YouTube/Amazon Lives and new social media platforms with intention to drive sales to dotcom.
- Assist in creating and executing conversion content for marketing briefs an PDP (Product Detail Page) pages.
- Actively creates content and promotes on all social platforms to bring the customer experience to store and online.
- Actively research and study trends on social media.
- Community management to support customer retention: Sprinkler, Tik Tok (natively), ratings and reviews, and Amazon Q&A.
- Virtual Artist Programs: calibrate the virtual artist tool for UD and retailer’s dotcom.
- Network and integrate into local influencer communities to build brand awareness through collaborative projects to drive sales to stores.
- Assist with DMI campaign photoshoots.
Education: Facilitate and execute market trainings which include the following:
- Retail Partner live events and trainings for Leadership, Sales, Artistry Development, New Launches Trainings, Core Trainings.
- Provide artistry support for retailer leadership meetings and conferences as needed.
- Inspire all Urban Decay employees and retail partners on how to sell the brand and have a lasting influence (ROI (RETURN ON INVESTMENT)).
- Works in tandem with Regional Sales Manager, Consumer Engagement Director, and retail partners to:
- Provide feedback on field team’s performance with content and updates on briefs/social trends.
- Responsible for booking all personal travel arrangements.
- Responsible for ensuring safety of all computer and audio/visual equipment needed for presentations and content creation.
- All other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS:
- Light lifting (less than 35 pounds)
- This is a remote position with some travel. May include overnight stay.
Education/ Experience/ Licenses or Certifications:
- Engaging and inspiring presence on social media platforms
- Sales Experience and Makeup Artistry Skills are required
- Proficient on all social media platforms
- Proficient in filming and editing content such as: Reels, Tik Tok, Stories, and static images
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams
- Egencia is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.