LUXE Supply Chain
Manager – Supply Chain Credit
Manage, coach, and develop team members. Manage the cash collection and credit processes for Luxe. Negotiate with accounts to improve payment trends including average days late. Monthly cash forecasting and budget/trend A/R data as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or related field.
- 3-5 years related work experience in a related field in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong and rapid decision making ability.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel Programs.
- Exposure to SAP systems a plus.
- Must be able to travel as needed for business no more than 5%.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the activities and functions of Credit & Collections personnel to include achieving DSO, overdue and A/R directives to ensure established goals are met.
- Prepare month-end reporting to include Cash Forecasting, KPI, and credit insurance.
- Recommend lines of credit for individual accounts. Utilize various information sources when opening new customers to determine if credit worthy.
- Possess functional responsibility of credit authorizations and write-offs within guidelines.
- Drive analysis and improvement plans on payment trends including causal factors for late payments.
- Identify and champion process improvements to streamline internal work efforts.
- Build strong relationships with Sales organization to ensure credit decision making requirements are understood and followed.
- Communicate directly with customers and sales team for credit limit management and obtain all related documents and data, such as necessary financial information of customer as well as other influencing company data, for credit decisions.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.