所在地: Monmouth Junction, NJ
国/地域: United States
Luxe Supply Chain
Manager – Customer Care
Lead a team of Customer Service Representatives to achieve department goals and objectives. Responsible for the release and follow up of orders to the distribution center while monitoring stock levels, event dates and ship windows. Supervise and motivate staff with special focus on proactive customer service. Monitor business flow; maintain critical department metrics; project inception and analysis. Effectively correspond with Field Sales, Sales Administration, Distribution, Supply Planning, Credit, and directly with retailer’s Buying and Planning Offices.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
-Monitor flow of orders communicating to management any potential issues that would prohibit the achievement of monthly goals.
-Enforce policies and procedures while maintaining positive relationships.
-Develop and retain a strong team by providing ongoing feedback, mentoring and leadership.
- Own department training plans and processes for new hires and for continued development of existing employees.
- Identify and drive projects to reduce costs, improve service or increase efficiency for L’Oreal and our customers.
- Other tasks or projects as assigned in support of Supply Chain objectives.
-Minimum 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Customer Service or related field.
-Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate analytical thinking to drive process improvements.
-Excellent communication, influencing, interpersonal and organizational skills.
-Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
-Enthusiasm to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
-Dependable and reliable self-starter.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
-Ability to work effectively in a multi-divisional environment, demonstrating professionalism at all times.
-Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
-Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.