所在地: New York - New York
The Manager, CRM & Loyalty will help ensure customer centricity and data driven decisions are at the heart of all marketing and digital initiatives. He or she will also help develop and drive the strategy for all consumer facing programs and Lancome Elite Rewards. The position is responsible for developing CRM programs to drive customer retention and incremental sales for Lancôme. This position is also responsible for consumer data insights and creating actionable and strategic plans that drive business results, owning all tactical aspects of campaign execution. Campaigns will include but are not limited to direct mail, email, events and mobile SMS for all Lancome channels of distribution. They will work closely with all internal teams (marketing, sales, creative, finance, operations, education and Luxe Direct to Consumer team) as well as external vendors. Additional reporting objectives that may be needed include: digital media, distribution (eCommerce, Retail, etc), social and all other elements of broadly driving L’Oreal’s digital initiatives.
- Create and oversee daily email, direct mail trigger, and SMS campaigns, supported by Assistant Manager, CRM and Loyalty
- Develop promotions and special partnerships for CRM database, in partnership with eComm team
- Execute all campaign reporting and analyses
- Coordinate content and communication calendars
- Maintain relationships with third party vendors on behalf of the brand
- Agency management capability
- Understanding of typical digital KPIs and data constructs
- Experience with modern dash-boarding and data discovery tools – Tableau, Spotfire, Unica, SFMC and Microsoft (SSRS) specifically is a plus
- Outstanding functional and technical communication skills
- Strong program and project management skills
- Highly comfortable analyzing data
- Data quality methodology and data modeling skills
- Comfortable working in CRM tools and analytics environments – CRM, DMP, R, SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years in a brand marketing or direct to consumer CRM role
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills necessary (All Microsoft Office programs) with heavy focus on Powerpoint
- Passion for beauty and CPG vertical
- Ability to work in fast paced and ever changing professional environment
Annual Budget Responsibility: Assist Director in multi-million dollar budget management
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity
6. Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
7. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
8. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks