Title: Manager - Demand Planning
The Manager, Demand Planning will be responsible for creating a SKU forecast for operations through statistical analysis and collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Finance. Manage the Demand, Business, New Product and Promotional Planning to drive forecast consensus within the division
• Manage brand, SKU and account level forecasts to achieve forecast accuracy objectives
• Facilitate consensus meetings with Sales, Marketing, Finance & Market Supply Logistics to ensure forecasting objectives are achieved
• Analyze account specific trends to determine risks & opportunities by account
• Analyze new product launches to determine risks & opportunities
• Prepare budget and trend information to Financial community
• Participate in cross functional project teams, develop best in class forecasting modules
• Quantify new product launches utilizing historical data for both internal and competitive launches, planned marketing support and key account sales plans.
• Ability to animate and/or articulate the demand for a brand or per account base on different business scenarios (door plan, POG, promo plan, launches.
• SAP- Analyzer
• FuturMaster/forecasting tools (preferred)
• Data mining
• Microsoft suite applications with emphasis in Excel (intermediate/advanced level)
• Basic knowledge of Sales & Operations Planning procedures
• SAP APO
• Bachelors Degree required in Supply Chain or related business field
• At least 5 years Forecasting/Planning or related experience required
• Excellent Communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Office
• Analytical experience required
Learn about L’Oreal for the Future- our commitment to sustainability https://youtu.be/Dq_fFzUqwSY
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its €29.87B business, encompassing over 35 brands, around the globe. In the US, we have 12,000 employees working collaboratively across 14 states to build leading edge technologies, launch highly personalized products, reimagine consumer experiences, and develop creative solutions to reduce our environmental footprint.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.