Sr. Manager, Data Driven Marketing Analytics
Job Summary: L’Oréal is looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to evangelize and accelerate Data Driven Marketing Analytics. This role will report into the Marketing Attribution lead within the team and will be responsible for driving Analytics-based recommendations and influencing Marketing Decisions within the organization.
Key Job Accountabilities
The role will be a key catalyst for driving Data Driven Marketing Analytics within the organization which will place both the Consumer (and her Data) at the core of Marketing. Specifically, the senior manager will successfully build a collection of Analytical Products which will inform and influence decisions related to: Paid Digital Media, Programmtic, CRM. Successful analytics projects will show not only the ROI but also the Effectiveness and Scalability of the marketing tactics. This team member will help to build best practices for beauty marketing analytics and educate others within the organization to use data in decision making. Additionally, this team member will need to build upon strong partnerships across different stakeholder teams within the organization (Digital IT, Finance, Programmatic, Data, and Marketing teams) and outside the organization (vendor partners).
- Development and adoption of Data Driven Marketing Analytics deliverables, related to, but not limited to: Programmatic, Data, Email, CRM
- Influencing Marketing Decisions within brands to be more Data Informed
- Innovating methodologies to adapt to the Consumer and the ever changing competitive marketplace
- Participating in the growth and capabilities development of the overall Analytics team
- Addressing Ad Hoc analytics requests as needed
Recommended Experience and Background
- At least six-eight years total relevant experience.
- At least two years of media experience (media/integrated agency or brand-side).
- Experience in an analytics consulting role.
- Experience with marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources, such as DMP, DSP, ad server data.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds.
- Able to translate and present analytics data to business users across levels.
- Strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches to test new ideas and drive business results.
- Proven ability to manage external suppliers and ensure top value and performance for organization.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
- Curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.