所在地: Clark, NJ
国/地域: United States
Manager – Direct Sourcing (Luxe)
At L’Oréal, we have made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 140 countries, 89,000 employees, +32 international brands, €26 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. Our +32 international brands are presents on all Beauty Market segments and all channels.
We are proud of the sustainability commitment, “Sharing Beauty All”, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will a impact our world. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
· Assist with purchasing financial performance including monthly variance reporting, and development of purchasing trends/budgets
· Build and align stakeholders around a road map for the future of the brand’s sourcing of packaging and contract manufactured items
· Identify, initiate, and lead sourcing optimization projects (cost reduction, agility improvement, sustainability improvement, supply securitization) through negotiation and new project execution to meet annual goals
LAUNCH and Operational Performance
· Define standard budget costs consistent with Cost Estimates & Standard Setting guidelines
. Analyze supplier cost breakdowns, using internal and external benchmarks
· Validate supplier capacities, identify potential risks and recommend mitigation plan
· Present supplier award recommendation in line with global and local category strategies
· Provide Operational assistance to meet service level goal
Qualifications and Educational Background
· Bachelor’s degree required in Finance/Engineering/Supply Chain or similar discipline
· 5+ years purchasing experience
· High degree of financial and analytical aptitude a must
· Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
· Exceptionally strong Excel and MS office skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to handle various situations, multiple priorities, changing business needs as well as the diverse personalities within L’Oreal and the supplier community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.