SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
REPORTS TO: AVP Supply Chain IT Operations US/Canada
LOCATION: La Vista, NE (SalonCentric Distribution Center)
Responsible for providing Distribution Center IT support and maintenance across various systems (network, servers, PCs, printers, warehouse equipment, RF equipment, etc.). Provides strong customer service and partnership to DC management utilizing good communication skills and a proactive, positive approach. Serves as key local contact for corporate IT.
- Hardware support including handheld and truck-mounted RF terminals, scanners, laser and label printers, PCs, laptops, monitors, general peripherals, IP phones, HP Server.
- Software support including Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008, 2012.
- Specific system support including security badging systems, camera servers, various industrial automation software and other software.
- Security patching of systems as necessary.
- Support IT break/fix for the site using standard helpdesk software to manage the flow and priority of requests.
- Complete new deployments for PCs and laptops utilizing company standard imaging practices.
- Deploy Cisco IP phone handsets as required by the business (endpoint support only).
- Basic networking tasks, including troubleshooting of endpoints, patching new endpoints into the network, and basic wireless authentication configurations for endpoints.
- Maintain strong communication with the Distribution Center leadership and IT teams to ensure day-to-day success. This includes being the primary IT point of contact for the facility Director.
- Minimum four years of experience managing infrastructure related technologies
- Solid knowledge of Cisco switches and Windows Operating system
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge in Windows Server management and VMWare
- Some knowledge of HP Printers
- Some knowledge of Zebra/Motorola RF equipment preferred
- Previous experience in managing warehouse systems highly desired
- Communicates effectively with all levels of technology users
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related field preferred
- Lifting and installation of PC’s and network equipment from time to time (up to 50 lbs)
- Ability to properly use Personal Protective Equipment and safety procedures in production areas
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.