所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Manager - global education
Reports To: AVP of Global Education and Professional Development
Summary: This position will be responsible for education programs in selective retail, development of the online professional academy, onboarding process and all supporting training for product launch or animations.
1. Responsible for creation of global on-boarding process combining in person classroom training and digital resources on all five pillars. (Brand, Science, Product Knowledge, Integrated skincare and business building)
2. Works closely with marketing for support of new product launch and animation strategies. Responsible for training deck and any additional materials for each launch or animation (i.e. videos, event strategy) for all channels (medical, pharmacy, medical spa, retail, digital)
3. Responsible for all content creation for the online professional academy which includes, and is not limited to, eLearning modules, videos, and learning plans. Conducts and manages on-boarding of all countries to the platform, system maintenance and branding.
4. Responsible for content creation, global guidelines and execution of retail service and selling skills.
5. Responsible for creation of global on-boarding process combining in person and digital resources on all five pillars. (Brand, Science, Product Knowledge, Integrated skincare and business building)
6. Assists in the preparation and delivery of the annual international training meeting
Meetings and Trade Shows:
1. Monthly visits to the office for team touch base and lab meeting
2. Attends globally supported trade shows
Experience / Abilities Required:
Minimum 5-7 years hands-on training experience and/or equivalent related work and educational experience.
High level content writing skills and attention to detail
High level of communication and presentation skills
Must be able to travel up to 40-60%. Position requires global coverage and flexibility of office hours to support global time change for webex meetings.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
Computer proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Word
Proficient in LMS systems and authoring tools (i.e. Articulate)