所在地: Houston, TX
国/地域: United States
Job Title: Manager – Training (Field)
Reports To: AVP, Education and Training
Location: Field Based
Summary: Under the direction of the AVP, this position will be responsible for executing educational programs designed to enhance the knowledge of Account Executives, staff members and customers on products, protocols, scientific information, selling techniques and best business practices to drive sales and grow the SkinCeuticals core business.
1. Trains account executives, and on occasion other staff members (i.e., customer service, etc.) on product knowledge, scientific information, new products, company message and philosophy, selling skills, business skills, and other topics as determined based on need.
2. Conducts trainings in the field with major corporate accounts on topics including, but not limited to, product knowledge, professional protocols, science, selling techniques, display, and merchandising.
3. Works closely with marketing and product development during the launch of new products to assist in the training of all sales staff (field-based and inside sales).
4. May be required to assist in or deliver the Skin Expertise program, depending on program content, schedules, etc. as needed.
5. Demonstrate effective techniques for “suggestive service linking” and “linking service sales to product sales.”
Program Development (in collaboration with Education Manager):
1. Contributes to current training programs, as needed, with new product materials, new training materials, or other new techniques in cooperation and collaboration with marketing team members and education team members.
2. Assists in the research, development, and delivery of new training programs in accordance with needs assessment performed in the field, including expanding current programs, such as, Science of SkinCeuticals, Business of Strategic Skincare and internal training programs.
3. Keeps abreast of competitors’ activities and actively share information and ideas that will impact future success.
Meetings and Trade Shows:
1. Regularly attends meetings and conducts trainings on a National level.
2. Oversees and works SkinCeuticals tradeshows for pertinent professional meetings; manage Treatment Suites at major medical / industry meetings: AAD, ASPS, ASPRS
3. Assists in the preparation and execution of two annual sales meetings.
Experience / Abilities Required: