Come Help Us Fuel the Most Beautiful Brands in the World
Invigorate your career by joining one of L’Oréal’s family of four divisions, over three dozen global brands and multiple classes of trade. With opportunities for professional mobility across six continents and the ability to transition between business functions, categories and teams, the world’s #1 Beauty Company is a destination for any self-entrepreneur to enjoy a lifetime of diversified career experiences. If you are passionate and driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced professional environment, apply to L’Oréal Finance today and join our crusade as we fuel the most beauty brands in the world!
Manager, Finance – FP&A (Center of Expertise)
Join the Luxe FP&A team to help create our new Center of Expertise that will assist the business units in all aspects of financial planning. If you are strategic, collaborative, detailed oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment, a career in L’Oreal Finance is for you! Our careers offer opportunity for movement across functions, divisions, as well as potential for both domestic and international relocation.
This specific role as the Manager, Finance FP&A (Center of Expertise) will be the first role in an integral new team responsible for leading key finance initiatives and projects. This includes new system integrations, month end close KPI improvements, new norm implementations, and system enhancements. They will also be responsible for assisting the business units with close and reporting responsibility during the month end. This position will have dedicated headcount to assist in all responsibilities. Financial acumen and strong technical skills required.
- Assist in new system implementations, improvements, and objectives that are passed to us from global finance team
- Partner with the Finance Transformation on key finance and reporting initiatives
- Represent the Luxe division for new IT projects that improve the day-to-day of the business units
- Report all month end results for the Luxe finance division through Compass (IBM COGNOS TM1)
- Assist the brands by preparing and submitting month end journal entries that affect the entire division
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3-5 years’ Finance or Accounting experience a must
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and analysis experience required, with previous P&L experience
- Familiarity and comfort with systems is a must
- Focus on process improvement to gain efficiencies
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with Advanced Excel skills a must
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer, etc.) more than 90% of the day
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs
- Ability to travel when needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.