ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: New York, NY
国/地域: United States
MANAGER, MARKETING AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
SUNSCREEN AND CLEANSE/TONE CATEGORIES
SkinCeuticals Global Marketing (DMI)
Manage Sunscreen and Cleanse/Tone categories, including:
* Develop product and category strategy (in conjunction with AVP) in line with the objectives of the brand
* Own execution of product and category strategies, launches, and animations, including 360 marketing plans and communication strategy
* Conduct market research to identify and understand key market insights, trends, and competitive activities to inform marketing plans
* Ideate, research, and manage new product development, including working closely with Labs to develop compelling clinical studies
* Partner with cross-functional teams including MSL, Development, Labs, Digital, Finance, and Creative to ensure smooth and successful launches
* Create and manage category collateral
* Act as primary contact for markets with SPF-related needs, with a specific emphasis on Brazil
* Act as primary contact for Cleanse/Tone needs
* Ad-hoc category items as needed
* Manage team artwork projects for Cleanse/Tone, Sunscreen, and Correct categories
* Provide Correct category support as needed
* Develop strong and collaborative cross-functional relationships
* Proactively manage products, including identifying hurdles and solutions in advance
* Present project updates in weekly status and cross-functional meetings
* Prepare strategy and launch updates for team President / senior leadership
* 1-2 years of skincare experience required
* 3-5 years brand management experience required, preferably global
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to mesh strategic initiatives with creative output
* Excellent written / oral communications skills
* Strong execution, leadership, and consensus-building / decision-making skills, including building cross-functional relationships
* Collaborative attitude
* Diligent time management
* Preferred but not required: Knowledge of global sunscreen regulations, including US, Europe, and Asia
* Preferred but not required: Knowledge of the medical skincare channel
* Literacy in Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
The SkinCeuticals mission is to improve skin health. Dedicated to this purpose, we make a simple promise – to provide advanced skincare backed by science.
Born from decades of skin cancer research, our high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin.
Made in the USA, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas to both correct the signs of aging and prevent future damage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.