Manager, Global E-Commerce - Kiehl’s
The Global Ecommerce Manager is responsible for supporting the digital team in the growth and development of the eCommerce business and across online channels. This candidate will be supporting in the global strategy of content asset creation and should be well versed in driving business growth through site content. The role requires the ability to strategize and drive the business using data & insights to execute best in class digital programs to meet brand objectives and keep up to date on the latest innovative competitive trends. The ability to multi-task, be highly organized with avid attention to detail is a must.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead and develop Globally relevant Digital Content strategies.
- Partner with internal teams (Social, Marketing, CRM, SEO, Education, etc) to integrate and create synergies within the digital animations.
- Manage projects independently and work closely with the Digital Creative/Copy teams to deliver and present the global digital strategy for content assets.
- Manage the end to end process of animation package creation and work closely with Operations Manager on release including quality control of assets for markets.
- Local point of contact for markets on all localization and activation of digital assets.
- Partner closely with Operations Manager to understand market adaptation of assets throughout the year and during key holiday moments to influence and evolve digital strategies based on key learnings.
- Conduct competitive landscape and market research to infuse into each animation strategy.
- Present e-Commerce strategy to cross functional teams for 360 alignment.
- Digital Upskilling and infusing digital best practices, trends and innovative strategies in 360 Marketing launches and animations.
- Maintain and update production calendar to track ongoing and upcoming animation projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce focused on driving sales and growth with measurable results with a full understanding of the consumer journey. Corporate experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related fields.
- Experience in Beauty is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations.
- Experience in Google Analytics and ability to evaluate & interpret performance reports as needed.
- Experience working with APAC markets a plus.
- Experience in creating highly visual and succinct PowerPoint presentations.
- Knowledge of basic SEO best practices.
- Maintain constant passion and interest to evolve content, ways of working, digital consumer journey and landscape with a desire to continually stay educated on new digital practices and innovations to present to the team.
- Key understanding of the full online consumer journey and across touchpoints inclusive of best in class content to further elevate skincare expertise on site.
- Strong presentation & communication skills with the ability to present to senior management and cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of current e-Commerce trends, strategies, and techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritization skills along with the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Organization skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to be agile and to adapt quickly to change and in a fast-paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.