Job Title: Manager, IT Innovation
Department: Digital IT
Function: Information Systems
Location: New York, NY
L’Oreal is a Beauty Tech leader; our portfolio brands continue to stay in top 10 list of L2 Digital IQ index. We believe in taking risks and disrupting the market by providing innovative break-through services to our consumers. Our ideas are brilliant and execution is flawless.
We are seeking a highly-motivated, creative and entrepreneurially-driven candidate to join our dynamic and fast-paced Digital IT Innovation team. This individual will collaborate with marketing teams and technology partners and startups to bring to life a variety of break-through opportunities focusing on go to market innovation covering media, ecommerce, mobile, social, CRM, retail, analytics and much more. This candidate will act as a Program Manager in charge of assessing, onboarding and managing the deployment of new technologies like augmented/virtual reality, internet of things, AI, ML, conversational systems, video and voice solutions. This are just some of the areas L’Oreal is continuously exploring to attract, retain and delight our consumers.
This role would best be filled by an individual with hybrid solid experience in technology and business/marketing. If you are a strategic thinker, ideas generator, problem solver, and self-starter this role is for you!
- Ownership of the cross-Zone Innovation forum to solicit Innovation ideas; coordinate and syndicate innovation efforts across the Zone
- Find new disruptive startups and pilot them in Agile mode; identify opportunities for faster time to market
- Establish decision/selection criteria for projects to be elevated to the Zone and globally
- Introduce new innovation from the existing partners and influence their product roadmap
- In partnership with Americas IT, Marketing teams and Global Partners define a frame and governance process to support Innovation projects across the Americas Zone
- Perform assessment of new vendors and technologies in beauty, digital, and retail
- Create and foster culture of innovation as an enterprise; support L’Oreal’s leadership in Beauty Tech space
We cannot offer relocation for this role. Local candidates only.
- B.A./B.S. degree or higher in Information Technology (required)
- 5+ years technical or digital startup experience in areas like Program Management, Product Development, Service Delivery Management or similar (required)
- Good understanding of new technologies and industry trends; fundamental understanding of various technical architectures
- Known for out of the box thinking
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills; ability to clearly communicate the IT perspective to increasingly digitally savvy marketing professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, and/or French is a plus
While L'Oreal offers excellent flexibility and two days of work from home a week, we cannot consider fully remote candidates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR