Job Title Service Delivery Manager – Website Factory
Division: L’Oreal Information Technology
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Director - IT Project Management
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
The individual will be responsible for operations and support of multiple Brand content websites across divisions in the US, Canada and Latin America, ensuring SLA compliance, regular reporting and process improvements in collaboration with the Global team.
- Serve as main support contact within Website Factory Zone IT team
- Daily review of JIRA incident and enhancement queue; work with the support vendor on prioritizing tickets and ensure necessary information is provided as well as timeline and quality delivery
- In partnership with Technical Architect identify Implementation risks as early as possible, communicate them to the involved parties and facilitate their mitigation
- Ensure timely communication and alerts to the IT and Business stakeholders
- Manage Website Factory vendors, as well as the internal teams, on support and project delivery including requirement analysis, system design, coding, QA, deployment and maintenance according to Program standard process, SLA, KPI and best practices
- Coordinate integration with 3rd party vendors
- Track, report on, and actively manage/triage critical incidents (such as site outage), including working with Development and Infrastructure teams on resolution
- Stay informed on new digital solution trends and contribute to IT digital strategy and governance development
- Share best practices and contribute to process framework to the global Website Factory initiative. Collaborate with other Zones
What We Are Looking For:
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements
- 3-5+ years of experience managing operations and support for multiple websites/digital properties
- Strong IT vendor management, both onshore and offshore, expertise is a must
- Ability to interact effectively with internal Business teams, at different levels of the organization, while understanding cultural differences
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is a must
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to propose and execute out-of-the-box solutions
- Experience in analysis and documentation of technical requirements to ensure they adhere to the L’Oreal Governance and Architecture standards
- Technology assessment and evaluation skills
- Experience in retail industry is preferred
- Business analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- People management experience a plus
- Sitecore or any other CMS platform
- Systems integration – WebService, Batch, EDI, sFTP
- Exposure to CRM integration and affiliate marketing tools
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools such as BitBucket, JIRA and Confluence
- General understanding of source control systems
- Cross-Browser testing/functionality, understanding of best QA practices (manual and automated)
- Exposure to mobile, omni-channel technology tools and principles around responsive design, hybrid applications, mobile applications
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Salary Range: $98,200-$137,500 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.