ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: Berkeley Heights, NJ
国/地域: United States
L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
IT Project Manager, Trade Promotion Management System
If you are passionate about leveraging your IT Project Management skills to help make significant advancement in trade promotion management technologies utilized at L’Oreal, then this job could be for you. This Project Manager is part of L’Oreal Delivery Team and is a subject matter expert in trade promotion management and sales planning. In this role, the individual will bridge the gap between L’Oreal Trade Promotion solutions and user demand. This person will have direct involvement in solution design and delivery as well as process re-engineering with a focus on sales processes & integration with other functional areas (finance, demand planning). This is a unique position for a person who is versatile in all facets of TPM including planning promotions, creating promotion budgets, forecasting sales, tracking promotion financials and determining the effects of promotions on revenue. This person will work with our business partners, Information Technology peers including Operations, Integration, and the Enterprise Information Warehouse as well as our third-party AMS support team during the project life cycle.
- Assess current Trade Promotion Management usage across L’Oreal divisions and Americas.
- Conduct end-to-end business process walk-throughs, highlighting best practices, anticipating challenges and sharing lessons learned in order to elicit and define business requirements.
- Demonstrate problem solving & creative thinking skills with the ability to provide out-of-the-box ideas to evolve & mature the overall technology, operations and processes.
- Analyze economics of projects and provide feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Conduct vendor RFI and RFP processes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers.
- Manage relationships with various actors of a project (IT, Business Partners, Sponsors, upper management)
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals.
- Develop functional and technical requirements, system test plans and deployment plans as needed, established by PMO software development lifecycle methodology.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements. Manage customer satisfaction.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Manage 3rd party off shore technical support team on support issues and enhancements.
- Experience in the Consumer Goods industry, Trade Promotion Management and TPM tools.
- Knowledge of Accenture CAS and XTEL a plus.
- Experience in business analysis, project lead/management, process improvement
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Enable collaborative/cooperative working teams with members from different expertise, locations and cultures to achieve collective goals.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and proposing new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Able to quickly understand processes and technology landscape
- Experience in application development, package solution support, and software development life cycle required.
- SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of PHP language is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies and Microsoft environment a plus.
- Ability to create ad hoc queries to troubleshoot data issues and production problems where data integrity is questioned.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.