IT Manager, Retail Application Support (RUN)
SUMMARY: The Manager, Application Support is responsible for managing application support on behalf of the Retail Stores in the Americas. This person will maintain oversight of the company’s offshore Managed Services Providers, providing direction, prioritization, technical guidance, and supervision of these teams. They will also ensure that the applications and included integrations are functioning at their highest level, with the overall goal of delivering quality experiences to our end-users and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides guidance, supervision, and performance monitoring of offshore service providers for application support
- Maintains subject matter expertise over technical aspects of Retail applications and integrations
- Manages the Incident and Problem management lifecycle for issues raised by stores and store operations; Partners with and escalates the most complex issues/problems to various L3 teams/vendors
- Prioritizes and ensures the timely completion of operational or service catalog/requested tasks
- Promotes continuous improvement of support for the Retail stores, including goals of reducing incident duration, ensuring quality customer service, minimizing incident volume, and automating resolutions, wherever feasible
- Participates in business and technology planning sessions to identify future needs and detailed business requirements for creating and maintaining the brand’s application roadmaps.
- Monitors performance of service providers against SLAs and provides feedback on concerns to management
- Facilitates projects, new technologies, integrations, or changes to existing retail applications, as needed
- Participates and manages necessary meetings with various IT teams, store staff, business departments, and vendors
- Serves as an escalation point of contact to the business for support
- Ensures tracking and maintenance of current Retail Application hardware and software inventories, current store and BA information, escalation trees and contact matrices, knowledgebases, support working instructions or SOPs, and any other information required for the Support Service Providers to be successful.
- Exercise effective communications and foster team building.
- Perform other duties or tasks, as needed and assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Critical support role; There is an expectation of availability and responsiveness during off-hours and weekends, as necessary
- Expert in technical problem identification, research and resolution skills.
- Advanced proficiencies in MS OS and client-server technologies, SQL and data management, application installation and configuration, and large-scale systems management/integration methods
- Experience in supporting/managing technology within large-scale retail environments (100+ locations).
- Knowledge of Cegid L2, SAP GK POS, or equivalent POS software is required.
- Knowledge/Experience of typical retail business operations is recommended.
- Ability to multitask; interacting and communicating with a wide variety of internal and external resources.
- Proven interpersonal and written communication skills in-person, on the phone, delivering presentations and documentation.
- Self-starter and able to work on your own.
- Detail-oriented; Demonstrates a high level of time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams.
- Exercises flexibility and willingness in making necessary compromises to accomplish a common goal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner/communicate with offshore teams in LATAM, France, and India
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College Degree Required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR