L'Oreal, Information Systems Americas Retail IT
Retail Application Support Manager
Terminal Stores, New York NY
Brick and mortar retail has taken on a profound and increased strategic importance to L’Oréal Americas. We seek a Support Manager to lead applications support. This person will work with the Head of Retail Support and will partner with business and internal IT teams to resolve application issues. They will ensure service level agreements by application within our Stores by working with offshore and internal partners to resolve issues impacting our business. They value our business and should have the Beauty Associate and Customer top-of-mind as they traverse the support model. They care about business KPI’s and metrics and ensure will lead support through project to product life cycle.
- Ensure application SLA’s are being met for level 2 Application support
- Effectively be able to communicate hand over issues
- Manage offshore support team to ensure daily monitoring of interfaces and ticket resolution
- Partner with business and store operations to triage and work through technical field issues and create documentation as needed
- Analyze tickets to identify patterns related to: application issues, aging tickets, etc.
- Generation of Reports with L2 Run the Business KPI’s
- Partner with: Retail IT Networking, Infrastructure, SAP, Digital, etc. to solve complex store issues
- Understands how to make work visible and raise issues appropriately
- Values the mindset of extreme ownership
- Strong partnership with the retail store operations team, internal IT networking, infrastructure and support leads to bring issues to resolution and ensure proper documentation and proactive mitigation plans
- Deep relationship with IT application and project leads
- Lead and manage all ad-hoc meetings related to technical triage
- Participate in calls with the vendors to manage issues and questions that may have with application
- Outstanding business analyses skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to partner across business and IT teams
- Pattern Recognition within context of application issues and ability to action
- Leads meetings with clear goals and drives objectives to completion
- Creation of ad hoc documentation
- Proactive mindset
- Worked in Retail IT for 3-5 years of application support in a technical support environment
- Knowledge of POS, mPOS, Back office applications, etc.
- Working knowledge of Leading edge IT processes: Agile, DevOps, Scrum, (SRE) Systems Reliability Engineering, etc.
- Understands Interfaces (API’s, Micro services, etc.)
- Experience with Operation systems and scripting languages (SQL plus)
- Has worked with Jira, Service Now, Teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.