Title: Manager, IT Supply Chain Operations
Function: Information Technology
Location: North Little Rock, AR
The Supply Chain Manager of IT Operations is a hybrid role spanning both day-to-day IT operational activities with project work within the North Little Rock, Arkansas Cosmetics Center of Excellence. The role involves strong engagement with both the Corporate IT organization and local Business Managers. While heavily technical at times, the role will require very strong communication skills and organizational ability. The IT Manager will report to the IT Director over Manufacturing operations for North America.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills to work closely with Manufacturing/Distribution Center Management, and IT Teams on projects, upgrades, and break/fix activities
- Must be able to self-organize, prioritize tasks, and document
- Must have good organization and analytical skills including the ability to create basic reports in either Excel or Power BI
- Strong attention to detail- must be able to make and keep commitments
- Leadership- Should have experience managing small teams. The IT Manager will have on site resources to manage- setting priorities and accountabilities for each resource.
- Microsoft Server/VMWare technology/Storage experience
- Current Windows endpoint OS and O365/Teams
- Basic understanding of Networking concepts
- Understand and support a strong IT Security Culture within the facility and across the team
- Should be familiar with ITSM, APM, Change Control, Asset Management Concepts and Systems
- Understanding of Manufacturing and Warehouse Industrial Systems not necessary but a plus
- Ability to work and effectively interact with cross-functional teams within IT and the business to accomplish project objectives.
- High School Diploma minimum, BS in Computer Science, Information Technology preferred
- Experience and technical training/certifications strongly considered as well
- The base office schedule is Monday through Friday 8PM to 5PM
- Additional hours onsite may be required during the evening and weekend hours for support of the business and special projects (On-Call Required)
- Travel is not necessary, but might be an opportunity to support projects at other locations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.