Title: Manager– IT Supply Chain Systems (SAP)
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports To: B2B IT Customer Care Director – North America
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
This position is responsible for performing Research, Analysis, Design and Architect supply chain applications and business integration processes for the implementation of strategic Projects, within B2B/B2C business.
- Primary role of this position is logistics execution (SAP SD and WM).
- Manage SAP Sales and Distribution processes (order processing, pricing, billing, customer return, etc.) by conducting meetings with Business users to determine their process requirements in the areas of Supply chain and integration with processes such e-commerce, Omni channel and remote order entry.
- Manage resource assignments and priorities. Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments/projects and other deliverables.
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, BRMs, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery.
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new applications, propose potential solutions for effective business cases and execute selected technology solutions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Hybrid (2 days remote – 3 days in office).
- Functional knowledge of Order to Cash processes with concentration in Sales and Distribution area.
- Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Management Skills: Project Management, IT Methodologies, External Resource Management (outsourcing experience) , Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in implementation of SAP SD with integrations to Materials management and Finance modules, knowledge of SAP modules with Order to Cash process.
- In depth knowledge of SAP logistics module. Sales and Distribution (SD, WM, MM) environment. Additional experience in SAP customer activity repository (CAR) promotional pricing and Point-of-sale data transfer module is preferred.
- Extensive project implementation experience with SAP customer order pricing design and configuration is a must.
- Experience working IT solution partner with outsource model
- Partner with key business users to understand requirements and translate them into IT Actionable plan
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of SAP SD business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with business users.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable configuration and use design, configure, test and document improvements to current processes.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities as demonstrated by completion of tasks in compliance with deadlines
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home) [*please keep only if applicable*]
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.