Information Technology - Digital
10 Hudson Yards, New York NY
** this position is eligible for two days of work from home each week **
L’Oréal is in search of a product manager for leading measurement strategy and implementation of all digital touch points. The ideal candidate has experience managing or leading enterprise digital analytics solutions for eCommerce businesses. This role requires excellent cross-functional relationship management and the ability to understand and prioritize multiple business questions and use cases at a time, defining requirements and leading the product team to build the solution. This is also a highly visible role to senior levels of the organization and will require strong presentation and communication skills.
- Be a subject matter expert on measurement strategy and implementation of digital touch points for web and app analytics
- Establish & govern a measurement framework that is reflective of L'Oréal's brand and division strategy by identifying the proper data sources and KPIs aligned to business goals and illustrate effectiveness of these KPIs
- Define and implement tagging approach for tagging and measurement in a cookie-less world
- Drive performance of analytics and optimization capabilities to impact overall business results
- Identify opportunity to solve recurring & future measurement challenges and innovate the tagging approach for L’Oreal
- Provide support and mentorship for other members of the team, ensuring they are progressively able to take on more complex tasks and upskill others.
- Own and drive end-to-end Google Analytics product roadmap; create the vision for GA4, set the strategy and requirements, prioritize complex deliverables, drive requirement discussions with end users
- Manage Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager product lifecycle from beginning to end (definition, design, development, project management, implementation, testing, launch)
- 5+ years of experience with the implementation of large-scale Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager solution for both web and apps, is required.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Google Marketing Platform, its main advantages, and how to use the Google stack to drive business performance and adoption.
- Deep, hands-on experience working with Google analytics, Google tag manager and an experimentation solution.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data, prioritize results using various models, and generate actionable suggestions and experimentation/personalization roadmaps by using strong analytical thinking ability.
- Ability to clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholder
- Python, SQL R, and other scripting language proficiency are strongly desired
- It's a huge advantage if you have knowledge of and expertise with contemporary Google technologies and tools, such Google Analytics 4 App + Web properties and Google Ads Data Hub.
- Understanding the fundamentals of machine learning and marketing philosophy is a major benefit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.