Manager – IT Americas
Location: Based in New Jersey –BH Office with regular travel to New York – HY office.
As the Sourcing Manager – IT retail Services and Business applications, you will be responsible to develop, provide and implement sourcing strategies, manage supplier relationships, practicing formalized sourcing best practices and abiding by standards and procedures. You will be also responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives while improving the quality of L’Oréal’s supplier base and optimizing performance across L’Oreal Americas.
In this position you will work in close partnership with the WorldWide Sourcing, IT stakeholders, IT Vendor management office (VMO) and the Brand teams to support key initiatives. You will report directly into the AVP – IT Sourcing Americas.
This role provides the opportunity to enhance and develop invaluable business skills through training, networking and on-the-job experience. You will have the opportunity to be part of a exciting area that is changing every day –L’Oreal Beauty Tech.
- In partnership with Stakeholders, define category strategies for the areas under your leadership – Retail IT and Business applications.
- Translate and prioritize global/ regional strategies for your market
- Lead a broad range of commercial and business contract negotiations working closely with L’Oreal’s legal counsel and Business Stakeholders.
- Manage/consolidate category spend analytics and Financial reporting
- Manage a strong Supplier Partnership program with your category partners
- Design sourcing content to fuel our strategic transition to Ariba to better serve our business and stakeholders
- Support key initiatives through research, information gathering and strategic development. Provide regular spend reports across media categories and work with Sourcing Teams and worldwide category teams to gather input on needs and priorities plus identify opportunities
Your Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering, Data Analytics, Marketing, Media category expertise or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5+ years preferably within a Sourcing/Procurement team with experience in strategic sourcing and category management preferably in technology
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead complex RFP
- Team player and a self-starter; curious and Out of the box thinking;
- Experience in Technology is a plus