Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing Data Partnerships and Activation
Location: New York, NY – Hudson Yards
Reports to: Director, Customer Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics
Who We Are...
The Customer Data Strategy & Advanced Analytics team provides consumer and market information that facilitates management decision-making on broad strategic, as well as, tactical day-to-day marketing and business issues, builds and maintains the data ecosystem of the future for L’Oreal USA, and supports the brands in activating this data.
What We'll do Together...
As the Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing Data Partnerships and Activation, you will partner with all 35 LUSA brands to identify high value consumer profiles (Beauty Segments), determine a strategy to identify/target those consumers and implement that strategy through segmentation of LUSA owned and partner provided data sources. The Marketing Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to measure data used, determine opportunity areas and create a strategy for improving or expanding LUSA Beauty segmentation.
What Your day will look like...
Brand/LUSA Beauty Segmentation Strategy and Campaign Implementation:
- Create brand and product consumer “Beauty” profiles utilizing native DMP capabilities as well as data partner offering.
- Build consumer segmentation recommendations based on the beauty segmentation profiles and brand needs for ongoing campaigns throughout the year.
- Responsible to ensure all segments are quickly and easily available for targeting in brand campaigns across multiple media partners.
Measure the success of data targeting tactics across brands and campaigns:
- Ensure that all media campaigns are properly built to measure ROI and a segment level to meet learning objectives of our brands / Corporate.
- Summarize measurement results and provide a recommendation on how to evolve current use of 1P data and data partnerships in the context of current ecosystem on a ongoing bases.
External Data Partnerships:
- Based on measurement results recommend initiate an RFP, evaluate multiple partners for each strategic targeting area identified through current media activation.
- Once chosen L'Oréal’s will be responsible for integrating new partners into current ecosystem for ongoing activation.
Education: Build education material and provide expertise to internal and external partners regarding data and data use through playbooks, classes, presentations, and other learning techniques
General Data Expertise: Provide Data Expertise to L’Oreal IT, IT security, legal and finance services for projects requiring data sharing agreements, legal advice, RFP, contracts, SOW or financial advice
Systems Integration: Guide all phases of key business system integration across complex stakeholder ecosystem.
What You'll need...
- Bachelors Degree with 5+ Years relevant experience (Title determined based on experience)
- Ability to understand and translate corporate, brand/campaign objectives and budget limitations into a data strategy and then execute that strategy through day to day segment build out.
- Ability to create DMP segmentation, collect data from all possible sources and quickly distribute them to execution end points. Requires a willingness to be working in the CDP, DMP, DSP and in multiple measurement systems on a daily basis.
- Ability to educate internal teams in interactive and engaging manner based on education created by MM.
- Ability to understand and navigate the data marketplace to find new opportunities for use in campaigns.
- Experience working on enterprise strategies with multiple brands or business unit stakeholders, either in data partnerships or through a transferrable experience.
- Past experience creating transformational strategies that go against the status quo.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and respectfully cross functionally and create clarity within an emerging capability that touches multiple teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effective teams toward desired outcomes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.