Title: Manager, Market Intelligence Tech, Data Quality Leader
Location: New York, NY
Reports to: Vice President, Market Intelligence & Advanced Analytics
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. With our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future, we are looking for Tech people. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate minds in different tech domains such as Data, Digital, Cloud, Cyber Security, IT Architecture, DevOps, Applications and Infrastructure.
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM !
We are recruiting a data quality leader for our North America sell out domain. Our ambition is to create a data-driven competitive advantage through solid foundations and use cases by offering @speed, @scale, @quality data. The North America Sell out team is responsible for writing the data story of its business. We are entrepreneurs, passionate, team players and curious. It is the beginning of our adventure and we are looking for teammates.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
We can summarize your missions in 3 main objectives:
- Contribute to data quality & data vision of the data domain.
- Lead with an Agile Approach, the remediation of Pain Points identified by the Governance arbitration committee of the Data Domain in collaboration with Data Stewards and Data Custodians
- Support the Group Data governance strategy
IF YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER IN DETAILS, THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD EXPECT TO DO
- Activate the data quality strategy and play book for the domain
- Lead with an Agile Approach, the remediation of identified Pain Points in collaboration with Data Stewards and Data Custodians
- Understand & qualify the business requirement: scope, issues, objectives
- Define critical objects & attributes
- Audit the current situation and root cause main gaps
- Implement remediation actions with support from the data steward and custodian on the main gaps
- Ensure the respect of the product data group standards/policies
- Document & communicate new best practices/standards
- Write new, policy-compliant processes where required
- Implement domain KPIs to measure data quality within domain and monitor deviation from acceptable quality levels
- Work closely with the Global Sell Out Team Data Quality Leader to ensure full leverage of best practices, use cases
STILL INTERESTED ?
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit.
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to:
- Hold a B.S. degree in information systems/data or a related field, with 4-6 years of experience.
- Have deep understanding of Information standards (Group & International norms)
- Have previous experience with Data Management-related tools
- To be highly adaptable, a strong team player and able to pivot within a fast-paced organization, and to work well with ambiguity.
- To be diligent, professional and has a strong business mindset.
- To have Strong analytical skills (root cause analysis)
- To be high proactive; able to identify & propose new solutions (Problem solving oriented)
- To be to create and deploy training kits for Business teams
- To be familiar with Agile project management
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and to develop over time a deep understanding of the organization, the organization’s functional architecture and how we manage L’Oréal data.
And finally, you may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologies such as SQL.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy: a very dynamic mobility policy, significant investment in employee training, regular re-evaluation of remuneration, numerous innovative HR measures: Time Savings Account, paternity leave, Citizen Day, etc.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply nowWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.